Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spoiler Night In Canada

It is the Montreal Canadians "Centennial" season. They got the All-Star game, they got the Draft, they got a bleeding Loonie to mark that shit.
This was supposed to be their season.
Enter The Toronto Maple Leafs. A team everyone picked to finish in Islander territory.
Enter Michail Grabovski. A man tossed away by his former team.
In this match up the Leafs have taken 3 of 5, the winner of every game scoring no less than 5 goals.
In this match up Grabbo has all but owned the Habs night in and night out, highlighted by a blood feud with the fellow Belerussian tit brothers.
The table is set for a good game of hockey, Why isn't this funn you ask? Why does it have to be I ask, I mean, I have more than on demension. I can do a lot of things, I'm not only a comedian, I am a serious sports fan and can write serious sports related stuff as you just read. Hell I'm a poet too. Don't believe me? Check this fresh ass shit out.

Habs In Tee - Oh
Grabbo owns your Habitant ass
First Round Exit bitch!

I am also a Libra and enjoy smores pop tarts, cheese cake and making love by the fire light with a delectable lady.

And I am also quite amazing.


Yeeeeeah Booooooyiiiiii

2 comments:

blurr1974 said...

I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin', but I'd kinda like to make love to you tonight...

kidkawartha said...

Get a room, you two.