Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dance Dance

Everyone has a theme song, everyone.
This one for instance is mine.
Now without further fluff. I give to thee, the individual theme song for each Leaf, this year. Click the player name for the song.

Matt Stajan - reviving dead memes
Alexi Ponikarovski - Bow bow bow
Nickolai Kulemin - gotta get mine
Jason Blake - Hey Blakie!
Michail Grabovski - It just fits....the video is classic Grabbo
Mike Komiserik - every girl is crazy for this guy
Luke Schenn - and the whole world is pregnant
Thomas Kaberle - you've been cross crease passed by, one timer set up by...
Vesa Toskala - Fabulous!
Joey Macdonald - I guess you didn't know
Francois Beauchemin - Easy joke
Ian White - He's the hardest working man in Blue and White
Wayne Premeau - Always in the shadow
Colton Orr - is there any doubt he lives for this?
Garnet Exelby - all I ever hear when he is on the ice,something bad is about to happen
Jeff Finger - you knew that was coming
Lee Stempniak - You'll never guess what I chose
Phil Kessel - You know him, he don't need no introduction and shit.
Nick Hagman - I love the dangles, I love the real hot wife
Jonas Gustavsson - I worry about myself some times

6 comments:

SkinnyFish said...

Numba one stunna!

stucky said...

You probably spent way too much time thinking about this.

Good job!

kidkawartha said...

I have a feeling blasting "Return of the Mack" just before Joey's start would produce a shutout about every third outing. Man, that would be awesome if he owned it.

eyebleaf said...

You probably spent way too much time drinking about this.

Good job!

Loser Domi said...

hahahah...oh Jared....

Jaredoflondon said...

I had WAY too much fun writing this up