Friday, November 30, 2007

The Best Medicine

Lets all laugh at the Ottawa Senators. Well, unless of course you are a Sens fan (in that case I pity you).

Why, you ask, should I, a Leafs fan, be laughing at one of the premier NHL teams playing today?

A five game loosing skid is why. A skid longer than any suffered by my Buds have suffered this year (so far). "But what about that fantastic 12 game winning streak start the Sens had?" you ask. What about it? Sure its given you a nice cushion so this little streak is not as great a worry to you as it probably should be, but guess what? Your still on a 5 game loosing streak and I will take any opportunity I can to point and laugh at the Sens. I mean sure, The Leafs are having a, lets say, mediocre season. But then no one sane picked the Leafs to be anything more than slightly better the mediocre this year. The Sens on the other hand, have again been heralded as the best thing since sliced bread, so it means a little more than when the bread slicing machine Ottawa Senators turn into a device dull enough to have trouble with bread pudding. Delicious bread pudding.

Plus I just hate the Senators.

So haha.

Ha.

I'm not bitter.

No comments: