Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Roller Coaster...Of Leafs

You give me that nauseous feeling in my tummy.

Ahhh shit, No!, that's wrong, damn
Rollercoaster of Leafs
Say what?
Rollercoaster, yeah (ooh ooh, ooh ooh)
Oh, JFJ, you know what I'm talkin' about
Rollercoaster of Leafs (Leaf rollercoaster, Jr)
Oh, yeah, it's Rollercoaster time
watchen' you is really wild
Oh, it′s just a Leaf rollercoaster
Step right up and get your tickets!

Chorus:
You Leafs are like a Rollercoaster Mats, Pony, I want a win, yeah (awawawawawaw)
You Leafs are like a Rollercoaster Antro, Razor, I want a win, yeah

Move it over Stralman 'cause Woz is an ass kisser!
Out Of Possition like Clinton's zip-zip-zipper
1,2,1,2,3, I′ve got a ticket so win for me
Carlo go down on the injury-go-round
All is lost on The ACC grounds
Gill go slow, Blake go fast
Wellwood's hands gonna deek your ass.

Rollercoaster of Leafs
Say what?
Rollercoaster,
yeah (ooh ooh, ooh ooh)
Rollercoaster of Leafs
Can we get off our Leaf rollercoaster?

Chorus:
You Leafs are like a Rollercoaster Tucker, Kabby, I want a win, yeah
You Leafs are like a Rollercoaster Steen, Stajin, I want a win

Yeah.

2 comments:

kaytowne said...

wow...i'm scared and impressed all at once. you poor dear, you must still be working a lot of nights. when are you coming to visit??

Jaredoflondon said...

when ever I can get a full weekend off.

And yes, lots of nights, glorious nights.