Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mmmmm...Free Goo....

Holy crap, how the hell did I get through the off season? I mean, I was getting squirrely after one weekend without (real) hockey.

Tonight Leafs V Blues in a grudge ma.... I mean, division riva... wait.... importa..... uh game?

Chalk this one into the games that they should win, but won't be so bad if they loose because its not to anyone who's fans will make me hear about it (Stamkos Watch 2008 lives!). But if they do decide to, you know, play hockey and try for that last playoff spot, I can live with that.

Look to see The Tosk continue to be awsome, Mats to continue to drive up his trade deadline price and Make-a-Wish to continue to make me want to throw my remote at my nice expensive TV.

Bettman'ing rebuild...

4 comments:

Loser Domi said...

Carlo is supposedly back to skating. Which means possibly no Make-a-Wish til...Thursday

Loser Domi said...

Bettman'ing rebuild...

See, i can understand you using Bettman as a cuse, but it sounds too much like Batman to me. Like he should have a Bet-mobile and stuff

Jaredoflondon said...

.
"but it sounds too much like Batman to me. Like he should have a Bet-mobile and stuff"

that means he has a Bet-cave where he keeps a small boy as a ward and a Bet-utility belt that he stores all his cock-a-many inventions in, like the shoot out, southern US teams, and european expansion....and his tampons.

Jaredoflondon said...

Also, the Bet-mobile is fueled by the shattered dreams of Jim Balsille