The Top 5 Ways To make the NHL Better
By someone doped up on back pain medication.
1. Eliminate profite sharing with the exceptions of expansion or recently moved teams for a period of 4 years. Let the weak die.
2. Remove the shootout. This is a team sport, not a side show (thats what the fights are for)
3. Keep fighting, but buckle down on the Chris Simon's and other freak-tards.
4. Abolish no movement clauses, no trade clauses are fine because they give players some bargining room at the table. But if the team really dosn't want you, they shouldn't have to keep you on the roster (said players will still be entitled to their signed contract pay).
5. Remove Gary Betman and replace him with a dried up turnip.
I can see through time!