Monday, October 1, 2007

Insomniatic Post Season Post

I worked until 9:30AM this morning, It is now 2PM, I can't sleep. And so I blog.

Two more days until the real season. What of my beloved Leafs you ask? All in all I think they look good. Other than one horrendous game, The Tosk looked solid and I think he will only get better. St. Blake looked good, fast and mean out there, it will be nice to see what he does when the competition is actually real, he and Sundin seem to have a chemistry building, dare I dream of career years for both? I dare.

I dare.

3 comments:

iAuroraBorealis said...

I think I see a case of someone looking at the glass as half full rather than half empty. Yes?

Leafs preseason: 3 wins, 3 losses.

FAUX RUMORS said...

1) A career year for Blake? Ya thinking 50? Seriously, if he gets back to 40, combined with his infectious hustle your Leafs will be in fine shape to get back to the post season

Jaredoflondon said...

40 hours awake will make you say some wonky things.

Doesn't mean I don't hope for em all the same though.