Friday, October 12, 2007

The Tables Have Turned

You'll rue the day you crossed me Trabek...I mean Dublowhahoozit.

Apparently getting embarrassed by Carolina a couple nights ago put a bee in the bonnets of the Leafs (perhaps even pollinating said bonnets) resulting in last nights 8-1 drubbing of the Islandics.

Sundin got his record and was named 1st, 2nd and 3rd star, good on him. It was nice to see that he got two standing ovations, he deserved them both.

'Doobie' got his come-up-ands for eliminating the Leafs from last years playoffs with a savage blow to his save percentage and GAA.

It is a step in the right direction, and since I will be in Sarnia damaging my liver at a Sting game etc. over the weekend, I shall not be posting on the Pengu's game until I return.

Go Leafs Go.

No comments: