Friday, May 23, 2008

Not Dead Yet

Yes dear readers, those of you (Hi LD!) who have chosen to continue to check this page during my forced hiatus, I am still alive. Alas, I come bearing bad news, after an epic struggle with Bell, I have been forced to secure other avenues of internet. Scrapes from friends, family, the old "hey look over there!" trick and high jacking some random emo kids laptop at the Starbucks be my only drops of interwebs....for now.
I shall return, my goal is, at the least optimistic, to be making you all laugh again round yonder entry draft.

But I must flee, the Emo kid who owns this lap top has retrieved his Good Charolette CD from the garbage can and is coming back.

Hi Ho Silver! Away!

4 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

i must admit...i was starting to get a bit concerned...

Greener said...

I mean, how long does it take to move?

Jaredoflondon said...

Actually, I'm all moved in,have been since the 6th. I am just having monumental issues in getting internet hooked up at my new local.

I blame the Senators.

Loser Domi said...

Hi Jared! *waves*

But Good Charlotte, like, talks about real life and they're so, like REAL. There's not like, some, like, cookie cutter band--they say, like, what they want.

/sarcasm