Friday, February 15, 2008

Eat It Roaming Knome

I never miss an opportunity to be silly or ridiculous, especially in exotic locals. So, since I am going away next week and need something to keep me occupied so I don't go batty thinking about the trade deadline. Thus I give you a preview to the first chapter of "Traveling Tie Dom-Key". Tie who-what you ask? Well Tie Dom-Key is my Toronto Maple Leaf Player key chain, who I always thought looked like Tie Domi, and...well...is a key chain. Yeah, I'm clever. The idea is to take photos of Tie Dom-Key in exotic and hopefully comical/compromising situations. Heres a preview picture of the little fella, on my desk. SCANDELOUS!


There he is, right in the middle, looking all smug. Right next to my Tie Domi bobble head (I was a pretty big Tie fan if you can't tell) and my current reading material (as suggested by one Sherry) .
This will either be the best, or dumbest thing I have ever done. Either way, I look forward to it.

1 comment:

Loser Domi said...

Aww...it's a Tiny Tie! Nice!