Saturday, March 15, 2008

Game Day: Drinking Black And Going Green Edition


Cheers dear readers. I am back. My illness has subsided to the point where I can coherently make an ass out of myself on the inter-tubes once again. Just in time to inhale way too much black beer at the pub while the Leafs continue their playoff push against the Slugs tonight.
And since my Irish heritage demands that I go pollute my liver at this moment, I leave you with some good Hockey / Drinking music (probably why they are one of my favourite bands)
Lady and germs, I give you The Dropkick Murphys.

2 comments:

elise said...

"I'm Shipping Up to Boston" is my current ringtone haha :)

Loser Domi said...

niiice...Also, a leaf-alike I forgot to mention: Darcy Tucker and the actor playing Theron from "300": http://imdb.com/media/rm586979584/tt0416449