Thursday, July 19, 2007

Meet The Fosters.


Hi everyone! My name is Alex Foster, I was recently signed by JFJ to play for the Marlies, and maybe one day the Leafs, that would be swell!
While you may have never heard of me, let me re-assure you that I am a nice straight forward fellow, I don't smoke and I call my mother at least twice a week, she is such a nice lady!
While my ruffled plumage and dark swarthy looks draw lots of attention from the ladies, I don't have time at present for a female friend, as in addition to my hockey commitments, I spend all my free time reading to the deaf and bathing lepers, and lets not forget my marmoset rescue program.
I spent my last year of hockey split between the Baby Leafs and the Columbia Inferno, I felt uncomfortable with the name Inferno since it associates the team somewhat with the Devil and I am a good church going Christian.
Last year I managed to achieve 17 points (eight goals, nine assists) with 31 penalty minutes, which I assure you were all non-violent and absolutely necessary to prevent evil and save puppies from crack dealers with laser eyes.
I look forward to the next year and can't wait to meet you all and give you big warm hugs!

Yours Truly: Alex Foster

No comments: