Saturday, December 23, 2006

Capital Punnishment

Bondra had something to prove, and his 500th drove the Leafs into another loosing skid (2 games so far) and tonight they play those pesky Washingtonians (is that what they are called?) complete with Alexander the Great and Alexander the Man Juice (Semin teehee). Can the buds stop their loosing ways and save Christmas? With their number one penatly killer and russian connection down for the count they are gonna have to work for it, my hopes are there, but my sense of reality is an asshole.

2 comments:

iAuroraBorealis said...

Peca is out for the season - perhaps this is your "voodoo doll" karma? Seriously though, nobody wants to see a player get hurt like that.

iAuroraBorealis said...

yo...

I saw your post on BoO and I didn't see the hit either. It sounds sketchy but it was probably intentional. I'll let you know if I find a clip.